- The Campground will be open starting June 1, 2020 and will close on September 30th, 2020
- Camping Fees:
- Power and water only sites: 1, 2, 9, 10, 11, 18, 19, 20, 21 are $30/night
- Full Hook Ups (power, water and sewer): 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 are $32/night
- No refunds will be permitted during the COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 Regulations are in effect, please respect and abide by the restrictions in place
- 2m social distancing
- If you show any symptoms (coughing, sneezing, runny nose, shortness of breathe, fever, sore throat) that are not related to a pre-existing illness or health condition do not enter campground.
- Alcohol-based sanitizer is recommended for hand hygiene when soap and water are not available.
- More information on Government website link: www.alberta.ca/covid19
- Check in time: 2 p.m.; Check out time is 12 p.m.
- Only individual campsites can be reserved.
- Only 1 household/ cohort family is allowed per campsite with a maximum of 6 people per site. A small tent may be set up within your site for children.
- Each site is valid for one camping unit and two vehicles. All units must be contained to the site area.
- All camping units must be self-contained.
- Due to COVID-19, the Showerhouse (washrooms and showers) are CLOSED until further notice.
- Tenting in an individual site is not permitted.
- Quiet time is between the hours of 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Music & generators must be turned off and campers are to refrain from any loud activities during quiet time.
- All pets must be tethered on a leash of not more than 2.5m in length. All animal waste must be picked up and disposed of accordingly
- Consumption of alcohol must be contained within the individual campsite and must not be taken off the campsite.
- Playground is use at your own risk.\Garbage receptacle is available onsite.
- Please keep your site neat and tidy at all times.
- The Town of Westlock is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles.
Please enjoy your stay!