Click here to Register for Swim Lessons
Monday through Friday: 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Sunday, Holidays: 12:30 PM to 5:00 PM
Schedule of Activities
All Community Service user fees (drop-in admission rates, facility rental rates and membership pass fees) can be viewed by clicking this link: Town of Westlock Fees & Rates Bylaw
Facility Usage Changes:
The Town of Westlock requires facility users to pre-book a timeslot ahead of time to limit the number of users in one area and maintain a vigorous cleaning schedule. At the end of each timeslot, all users will be asked to vacate the area for the facility to perform a sanitization of the high touch spots and reset for the next timeslot of area users. A user can book a timeslot no earlier than 7 days prior. Online registration is no longer available.
Weightroom users at the Aquatic Centre will no longer be required to pre-book usage and is not subject to established timeslots. Weightroom users may be disrupted by cleaning schedules in order to maintain proper cleaning as required by provincial regulations regarding COVID-19.
Spectator events and facility bookings will be dealt with on a case by case basis, please contact the Westlock Aquatic Centre for more details. All facility usage procedures are subject to change based on evolving provincial government regulations regarding COVID-19.
Upon reopening, to use an area of the facility a user must:
- Pre-book a timeslot in their area of use
- Either in:
- Public Swim
- Lane Swim
- Virtual Rec. Room
- Ways to book timeslots:
- Telephone (780-349-6677)
- Either in:
*Please Note: There is a cap on the number of users in each area during each timeslot.
- Provide contact information as a requirement for contact tracing, as per provincial regulations. This information includes:
- Phone Number
- Residence Area
- Admission will be by either membership usage or paid drop-in
- Upon arrival, all users will check-in at the Guest Services desk and be asked health-related screening questions before entering any area of the facility.
- We encourage all users:
- To arrive no more than 5-10 minutes before their timeslot begins, to maintain the number of users in an area and allow for proper reset of each area.
The Westlock Aquatic Centre includes:
- 6-lane swimming pool with climbing wall and zero-depth splash park area
- Hot tub and Steam Room
- Weight room and Fitness area
- Racquetball, squash court
- Virtual golf, sport and game simulator
- Meeting Room for special events and parties
The Town of Westlock is able to provide a small allotment of swimming lesson class programming. These programs will be in a safe, clean environment and as a result will have smaller class sizes and offerings. Due to regulations, only certain classes will be permitted to run. The lessons have been updated to incorporate proper distancing, so your child will still be able to attend other activities that are within the 6 ft. restrictions (hockey, figure skating, dance, etc.) Please click on the picture of the lesson schedule to expand the information.
We do encourage that all registered participants come dressed and ready for the activity upon arrival. We encourage online registration to maintain proper physical distancing at the Westlock Aquatic Centre. Registration will begin at 8:00am on Wednesday, Sept. 9. You can register by clicking this link: https://ca.apm.activecommunities.com/westlock/Home
Please click on the picture below to see the full lesson offerings and lesson descriptions:
Private lessons are available for the following:
- Parented for everything under swimmer 4
- Family lessons
- Cohort groups can sign up together
Please contact the Westlock Aquatic Centre at 780-349-6677 for more details on private swim lessons.
Group bookings at Town of Westlock facilities will be permitted in accordance with Alberta Provincial Regulations and Guidelines. A person looking to organize a group booking is encouraged to call the Westlock Aquatic Centre at 780-349-6677, as each booking will be handled on a case-by-case basis to factor in other facility usage. In addition to the Town of Westlock’s regulations for a group booking, you will be required to:
- Follow all rules and regulations for safe distancing, dependent on the activity planned for the booking.
- Administer a Health and Wellness Questionnaire prior to commencement of activity for each attendee
- A list of contact information (Name, Phone Number, Residence Area) of each attendee must be submitted to the facility before dismissal of use. This information is a provincial regulation requirement for contact tracing. This list will be provided to the group booking organizer upon check-in.