#201, 10004 – 107 Street
Westlock, Alberta T7P 2K8
What is FCSS?
Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) is an 80/20 funding partnership between the Province of Alberta and the Town of Westlock, Westlock County and the Village of Clyde. Our services are available to all residents in those communities. Many of our programs also welcome volunteers from the community to participate in.
- Is preventative in nature
- Enhances, strengthens, and stabilizes family and the community life
- Helps people to develop independence and strengthens coping skills
- Promotes volunteerism
- Encourages and facilitates the development of stronger communities
- Promotes citizen participation
- Enables local decision making
Click HERE for information on the Community Bus.
Information and Referral
Information is provided and/or referrals are made regarding local and external programs and Services.