The Town of Westlock is following the recommendations and directives from Alberta Health Services and the Government of Alberta in responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Update March 2, 2021
The provincial government has outlined steps and benchmarks to guide the path to easing restrictions. Effective March 1, we entered into a revised Step 2.
We are waiting for more details on Step 2 and will update once we get clarification from the province.
To comply with the CMOH Order 41-2020 and provincial measures, the Town of Westlock has implemented the following changes:
- The Westlock Rotary Spirit Centre closed effective Sunday, December 13, 2020.
- The Westlock Aquatic Centre closed effective Sunday, December 13, 2020.
- The Westlock & District F.C.S.S. office will be open by appointment only.
- The Town of Westlock Office closed effective December 14, 2020.
These changes will remain until further notice and are subject to change.
The new Provincial Order (CMOH Order 41-2020) supersedes our Face Covering Bylaw 2020-22.
- CMOH Order 41-2020 (link to Public Health Order on alberta.ca)
- CMOH Order 38-2020 (link to Public Health Order on alberta.ca)
- Face Covering Bylaw 2020-22 (PDF)
- Poster: Face Covering Bylaw Notice for Businesses 8.5 x 11 (PDF)
- Poster: Face Covering Bylaw Notice for Businesses 11 x 17 (PDF)
- Reduced Capacity and Occupant Load (PDF)