Text 9-1-1: New Service
Message from the Fire Chief
Welcome to the Town of Westlock Fire & Rescue Department web page. On behalf of the men and women of the department, it is our genuine desire that you will find our website most informative.
The Town of Westlock Fire & Rescue Department is well positioned to accept new challenges that may arise and will face them with the steadfast determination that has become the Town’s trademark – A Community with Spirit!
Stuart Koflick, Fire Chief
The Westlock Fire Department is currently accepting applications for the position of volunteer firefighter.
For further details, please contact Stuart Koflick at 780-350-2114
The Town of Westlock Fire Department was happy to participate in an ongoing volunteer firefighter recruitment and retention initiative for the province of Alberta. This segment aired on Alberta Prime Time on March 11, 2015.
Westlock Fire Department segment on Alberta Prime Time
Alberta Prime Time Panel Segment
- 2018 Firefighter Recruiting Information Package
- Building Owner Responsibilities for Fire Safety 2020
- Fireworks Purchase and Display Application
- Public Education and Event Request Form
- Residential Fire Pit Application
- Volunteer Firefighter 2018 Recruitment Poster
- Volunteer Firefighting Facts for Applicants