Opens: May Long Weekend
Closes: September 30
2022 Campground Opens May 20, 2022
- All campers are required to pay the daily rate charges, as set by the Town.
- Camping Fees:
- Power and water only sites: 1, 2, 9, 10, 11, 18, 19, 20, 21 are $32.00 per night
- Full Hook-Ups (power, water and sewer): 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 are $34.00 per night
- $8.00 registration fee will be applied per booking
- Camping Fees:
- Check-in time: 2 p.m.; Check-out time is 12 p.m.
- Quiet time is between the hours of 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. Music and generators must be turned off, and campers must refrain from any loud activities during quiet time.
- Only one camping unit and two vehicles allowed per site.
- All pets must be tethered on a leash of not more than 2.5m in length. All animal waste must be picked up and disposed of accordingly.
- Off-Leash Dog Park is available at 108 Street and 101 Avenue.
- Consumption of alcohol must be contained within the individual campsite and must not be taken off the campsite.
- No vehicles are allowed on grass areas.
- Washing dishes is not permitted in the shower house/washrooms.
- All campfires are to be kindled in the provided pits and are subject to Consolidated Regulate and Use of Parks Bylaw No. 2009-07
- No burning of garbage or other non-kindled material. Please ensure campfires are attended to and properly extinguished when not in use.
- For information on campfire safety, visit our Fire Safety, Fire Bans, Fire Advisories page.
If there are concerns with the campground, please contact the Westlock Rotary Spirit Centre at 780-349-6654. If you notice any suspicious activity or for emergencies, please call 9-1-1. The Town of Westlock is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles.