For full details and information, visit the Westlock Airport webpage.
The Westlock Regional Airport (CES4) is a registered airport owned by The Town of Westlock and Westlock County. The airport is home to the Edmonton Skydive Centre, Snowbird Aviation, the Westlock Flying Club and several aviation businesses.
- Aerodrome Geometric Centre Coordinates N54 08 32 W133 44 27
- Elevation 2214 feet
- 6.5 km Southeast of Westlock
- Runway 10-28 non-precision aerodrome
- Runway is 3400 ft long and 75 ft wide
- Small 24-hour terminal with parking
- Card lock re-fueling system
- Solar-powered runway lights
- Approximately 8660 annual movement
The Westlock Flying Club organizes yearly events such as the Fly-in Breakfast in August.