Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday: 12 to 4:30 p.m.
Sunday: 12 to 5 p.m.
Remembrance Day, November 11: 12 to 5p.m.
December 8: Facility closes @4:30pm for Staff Christmas Party
December 24, 25, 26: CLOSED
December 27: 12 to 5:00p.m.
January 1: CLOSED
January 2: 7am-9pm
Aquatic Centre FAQs
Why does a pool close unexpectedly?
Unfortunately, pools have to be closed in an untimely manner due to pool fouling. Health regulations require pools to be closed anywhere from 1 to 36 hours for the necessary disinfecting.
Why can't I wear my outdoor shoes in the change rooms or out on deck?
For health and safety reasons outdoor footwear are not permitted on deck or in the change rooms. Shoe racks are provided at the entrance to the facility for outdoor footwear.
What time is public swimming?
Public swimming is offered at different times every day. Depending on the day and time, the pool may not be available due to swim lessons, private events, and other aquatic programs. Refer to the Pool Schedules or speak with our Customer Service Representatives to confirm times.
Do my kids need supervision at the Aquatic Centre?
- 0-7 years of age: Must be actively supervised by a responsible person 15 years of age or older (Maximum of 3 children to 1 supervisor)
- 8 years of age and older: Does not need to be accompanied
*subject to change
2023 FALL/WINTER COMMUNITY GUIDE
- Westlock Rotary Spirit Centre, 9603-100 Street
- Westlock Aquatic Centre, 10605-104 Avenue
- Westlock & District FCSS, 10007-100 Avenue
- Westlock Library, 1-10007-100 Avenue
- Westlock Town office, 10003-106 Street
Westlock region residents can register early, starting at 7 a.m. on September 5 until September 7 at the Westlock Rotary Spirit Centre, 9603-100 Street.
Please note: The Westlock Aquatic Centre will be closed for its annual maintenance, so all in-person registrations will take place at the Westlock Rotary Spirit Centre.
ONLINE REGISTRATIONS OPEN SEPTEMBER 8
Admissions, memberships, fees and rentals
Swimming lessons details are available here: MORE
Things to do
- 6-lane swimming pool with climbing wall zero-depth entry, and splash park area
- Group swimming lessons, aqua-fit, public swim, and lane swim
- Private lessons are available by contacting us at 780-349-6677
- Hot tub (temporarily closed) and Steam Room
- 24-HR Gym (Weight room and Fitness area)
- Racquetball, squash court
- Virtual golf, sport and game simulator
- Meeting Room for special events and parties