Effective January 1, 2022, Westlock Place was transferred to Homeland Housing.
Westlock Place is a 24-suite apartment building, located at 10211-107 Street, catering to low-medium income working families and individuals, persons with special needs and seniors that:
- are below the Core Needs Income Threshold (CNIT) and cannot afford to pay the average market rent;
- cannot find affordable accommodation;
- live in overcrowded or shared or unsuitable accommodation;
- live in housing detrimental to their health;
- have special circumstances due to special needs; or
- want to retain their independence as they age.
Visit the Homeland Housing website and contact them for more information.