Text 9-1-1: New Service
Message from the Fire Chief
Welcome to the Town of Westlock Fire & Rescue Department web page. On behalf of the men and women of the department, it is our genuine desire that you will find our website most informative.
Our primary mission is to provide fire protection services and education programs to protect the lives and property of the residents in the municipality of the Town of Westlock from the adverse effects of fires, medical emergencies or exposures to dangerous situations/conditions created by man or nature.
The Town of Westlock Fire & Rescue Department is well-positioned to accept new challenges that may arise and will face them with the steadfast determination that has become the Town’s trademark – A Community with Spirit!
Stuart Koflick, Fire Chief
WE ARE RECRUITING
The Westlock Fire Department is currently accepting applications for the position of volunteer firefighter.
For further details, please contact Stuart Koflick
To view our stars in action, click on the link below:
Westlock Fire Department segment on Alberta Prime Time
- 2018 Firefighter Recruiting Information Package
- Building Owner Responsibilities for Fire Safety 2020
- Fireworks Purchase and Display Application
- Pet Fire Safety Tips
- Public Education and Event Request Form
- Residential Fire Pit Application
- Volunteer Firefighter 2018 Recruitment Poster
- Volunteer Firefighting Facts for Applicants